Page Under Construction
Author’s page numbering is ignored; any page numbers referenced below are those from the scanned PDF documents.
- The Generalized Gauge Theory
- Thoughts on Hawking’s solution to the information problem.
- de Sitler space in teleparallel gravity.
- Thoughts on the principle of equivalence and the role of diffeomorphisms in gravity.
- Coordinate systems in the decay of photon into positron and electron.
(p. 2) This notebook is for the purpose of reevaluating where I stand writ various ideas, primarily the generalized gauge theory of gravity
- (p. 3) In quantum gravity one must allow for a large interaction region. If the energy of the interaction is E, then the interaction region must be at least of the order …
- Now, since GE might be absolutely enormous and therefore the measuring apparatus must be pushed off to ∞ .
- Now, what are the ways one can detect which path has been taken, as with the 2 slit experiment. If there is a BH, how can we be sure?